Leicester (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Prediction - Leicester (H)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be nice to start with Delap, playing with our elite players would make it easier , not harder than v Bournmouth. It depends how he has recovered from that game, and how he has looked in training with Sterling , kDb, etc. That said cannot see it happening, and I am sure pep will come up with a different strategy.
He and the coaching team will have a good idea of the Leicester starting 11, and will isolate its weaknesses.

It would be nice to start with Delap, playing with our elite players would make it easier , not harder than v Bournmouth. It depends how he has recovered from that game, and how he has looked in training with Sterling , kDb, etc. That said cannot see it happening, and I am sure pep will come up with a different strategy.
He and the coaching team will have a good idea of the Leicester starting 11, and will isolate its weaknesses.
All we hope you re right, but I really can't see how to win Leicester with just 13 players available ,no striker etc etc .... :(

Another tricky game, but one we have to win. Hopefully we can start as we did against Wolves but keep a more higher level in the second half.

We definately need to address our physio department as well because at the moment our injury record is horrific. The last thing I want is a season defined once more by missing key players to it

Gone for a draw more down to the lack of options -

Ederson

Walker Stones Ake Mendy

Rodri Fernandinho

Mahrez KDB Foden

Sterling

Honestly struggle to name a 7 man bench lol

Not sure how far away Laporte is.

Foden played LW before and doubt Pep will want to bench him in what is relatively a tough game.

Despite all our injuries our 11 is still very strong and I fancy us 3-1.

Come on City.

I love city & we have been so lucky these last 10 years. BUT it’s piss poor we have struggled with key positions over the last few years. No centre back (Vinny) or Midfielder (fern) is the reason we have not dominated. Now no strikers at the start of the season Is madness & piss poor.

we all know Aguero gets injured & Jesus is not a like for like replacement. Won’t be the last time this season either.

why do the club do this every time we are so close to pushing on. We don’t even know if pep is staying.

please do not panic buying City. Instead review why we are getting so many injuries & our rivals don’t :-(

Bit of a bizarre suggestion but could we maybe not play Ederson as an outfield player, maybe him and Delap roughing up Leicester at the top and put Zak in net?

Reactions: MAG
13 fit senior players?

Walker, Stones, Aké, Sterling, Steffen, Rodri, de Bruyne, Torres, Mendy Fernandinho, Mahrez, Otamendi, Ederson, Foden?

I make that 14, unless one of Foden, Steffen or Torres isn’t considered a senior member of the squad or one of those I’ve listed is among the unavailable.

13 fit senior players?

Walker, Stones, Aké, Sterling, Steffen, Rodri, de Bruyne, Torres, Mendy Fernandinho, Mahrez, Otamendi, Ederson, Foden?

I make that 14, unless one of Foden, Steffen or Torres isn’t considered a senior member of the squad or one of those I’ve listed is among the unavailable.
Otamendi is out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.