Leicester (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Prediction - Leicester (H)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I ve seen thousands of em last 40 years, and tomorrow we have only 13 available,no striker,a few kids and we play against a full team Leicester not notts county....Do you think i ll be sorry if we win? ...you need a doctor or someone to help you understand the reality

I wasn't optimistic about us beating Wolves and we tore them a new one in the first half.

Assuming that LaPorte is still out

--------------------------EDDIE---------------------
WALKER-------STONES-------AKE--------MENDY
--------------FERNY-------------RODRI------------
---MAHREZ--------------KDB-----------FODEN---
-----------------------STERLING-------------------

I ve seen thousands of em last 40 years, and tomorrow we have only 13 available,no striker,a few kids and we play against a full team Leicester not notts county....Do you think i ll be sorry if we win? ...you need a doctor or someone to help you understand the reality
I think you can trump my 1 doctor with your 3 psychiatrists

Assuming that LaPorte is still out

--------------------------EDDIE---------------------
WALKER-------STONES-------AKE--------MENDY
--------------FERNY-------------RODRI------------
---MAHREZ--------------KDB-----------FODEN---
-----------------------STERLING-------------------
Not a lot else it can be really expect a kind of rotating false nine which may work or may end up confusing ourselves. Hope we can nick this one but I'm going for a draw and four points from next two games. Hope we will be in better shape after the break and get a couple more in as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.