Prediction - Leicester (H)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Start delap And give him some service
If it ain’t going well change things up
They won’t know how to deal with him as they haven’t seen him
He is a goal scorer and we need that in the team

Rashfird only ever played As they had no options he took his chance and look at him now
Delap has the hunger and desire to pull this off today
Can’t see pep doing it but I hope so

40 years a blue and come out with a wet statement like that, get a grip man
forgive me for hope us to win into the pitch and not before the match, or because i'm not a selfish rag ....

No Ndidi for Leicester. I rate him very highly, and wouldn't mind him in our squad. That's like us without Fernandinho. He will be a major miss for them. Their most creative player, Maddison, has had no full game time yet following injury - 70 minutes in their loss to Arsenal in The Carabou cup in midweek, so he's unlikely to last the match, assuming that he starts. These are both massive players for them.
Whoever we select, and I'm sure Pep won't throw Delap in to start with - I reckon it'll be Sterling through the middle - we just need to pick up where we left off against Wolves. Run the legs off them by keeping the ball, take a few chances, get in Vardy's ugly face, and, job's a good 'un!!!

Think it will be a tight game with chances at a minimum for us so we need to finish clinically. If we can keep the ball well and make Leicester chase for the first hour then hopefully they will run out of steam and we can wrap the game up late on. Despite his preening vanity Rodgers is a good coach so hopefully Pep has something special up his sleeve - KdB and Mahrez targeting Chilwell worked brilliantly last season.
The worry is we run out of steam first

Either Palmer or Delap start today judging by peps comments. Guessing Palmer would be more of a false 9. If one starts today the other starts against Burnley.

Lots of officiating controversies in all yesterday's matches. Bound to be one that goes against City today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.