Leicester home

I went to buy a couple of tickets for me and the lad for the game on the 22nd December. Can get from shitty London to the game so thought I'd treat him.

One (1!) seat left in the whole place? Really?

I'm assuming people sell their tickets back and they occasionally pop up on the site but is there some sort of trick to actually buying a couple? I can't believe its completely sold out apart from one seat in block 122.

I went to buy a couple of tickets for me and the lad for the game on the 22nd December. Can get from shitty London to the game so thought I'd treat him.

One (1!) seat left in the whole place? Really?

I'm assuming people sell their tickets back and they occasionally pop up on the site but is there some sort of trick to actually buying a couple? I can't believe its completely sold out apart from one seat in block 122.

Quite a few on sale on the site at the minute. All single tickets, but 2 tickets in the same row in 119 available. Just ask people to move over 1 seat if you want to sit together on the day.

Quite a few on sale on the site at the minute. All single tickets, but 2 tickets in the same row in 119 available. Just ask people to move over 1 seat if you want to sit together on the day.

Think I’m sorted fella. A forum member has assisted in getting me tix- and taking the old man too!

I’m in Legends that day so I have mine and my sons card going spare. They’re in block 306 of the east stand, on row S. £40 for the pair if anyone wants them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.