Leicester home

Hi blues , I'm coming to the game against Leicester next week. I'll be in London and the trains for me and my spouse will cost $ 250 for both ways. Isn't that a lot of money? Is there another way to get there? Is anyone here from London traveling by car?
Try booking London to Stoke & Stoke to Manchester as separate tickets. It's quite legal & you can stay on the same train as long as it stops at Stoke. Think you can do that for about £70 per person (so that's about $180 for the two of you).

Also City have an offer of 20% off train fares to games. Not sure if it's still available since the franchise changed though.

Last edited:
Due to unforeseen circumstances, I have 2 Adult tickets and one under 21 available, pick up from Milnrow.
Great seats, all 3 tickets together...£50

I now have 2 tickets spare in South stand level 1 available £65 the pair meet on match day in city square before the match
Jim

Now sold

Last edited:
City v Leicester December 21st. 2x adult tickets available. SS3. Right next to the away fans. Great view and atmoshphere! £60 the pair. PM me if interested.

City v Leicester December 21st. 2x adult tickets available. SS3. Right next to the away fans. Great view and atmoshphere! £60 the pair.
PM me if interested

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.