Leicester home

1 adult 1 under 18 spare in block 110 east stand. £40 the pair PM for details. Thanks Andy

Hi blues , I'm coming to the game against Leicester next week. I'll be in London and the trains for me and my spouse will cost $ 250 for both ways. Isn't that a lot of money? Is there another way to get there? Is anyone here from London traveling by car?
Don’t book first class

Hi blues , I'm coming to the game against Leicester next week. I'll be in London and the trains for me and my spouse will cost $ 250 for both ways. Isn't that a lot of money? Is there another way to get there? Is anyone here from London traveling by car?

Shalom!
Are those really the cheapest tickets ?

I’m coming with the kid from Euston and it’s £80 return.
It might be cheaper to book a ‘super advance’ (can’t change, no refunds) and not a day return - cheaper to stay in Manchester in a semi decent hotel and enjoy a night out in the best City in the world. Go back Sunday ;)

City v Leicester December 21st. 2x adult tickets available. SS3. Great view and atmoshphere! £50 the pair. PM me if interested.

Sorry mate, we're away today, so had to get rid of them....

We both work odd shifts and occasionally have to miss a game or two. So maybe in the future?
Hi Pete do you still have these available and where are the seats

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.