Leicester (N) - Community Shield | Pre-Match Thread

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder what's causing the delay in providing ticket information? The game is just over 2 weeks away. I can only assume that Wembley/The FA may be having a rethink re security arrangements after the chaos of the Euros final.

The decision on supporters being allowed and how many is not the FAs to make, Brent Council have the final say on what they will allow in and they don't seem in a rush to decide.

Last edited:
What's with the trains I can't book tickets from Warrington there and back Saturday to Sunday and some of the costs are ridiculous, this will stop us going anyone have prices from Manchester, I have hotel booked
Got it for £62.37 with a rail card Saturday morning Sunday afternoon return

Got it for £62.37 with a rail card Saturday morning Sunday afternoon return
Avanti are going to have a lot of empty trains. Two seasons ago you could travel Manchester to London for around £30 return and most of the trains were half empty even then. Still £100+ for adult return will soon get their coffers up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.