Leicester (N) - Community Shield | Pre-Match Thread

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go for it!, If an old guy like me can go .....Not been since the Villa league cup final, win this before any one else has played!
My dads going and hes 86, staying overnight in Harrow and going on the piss with me and his grandsons.

They make em tough in West Gorton. ;)

There was a lot of apathy on here when we played the dippers in the community shield but the eventual turn out was much better than I expected based on the views in here, hoping for the same v Leicester
Always the same when we play at Wembley in the run up to the game.
For some reason there are always posts that are giving there excuse for not going.
Do not understand it myself.
In saying that can sèe it being a poor attendance this time.

Always the same when we play at Wembley in the run up to the game.
For some reason there are always posts that are giving there excuse for not going.
Do not understand it myself.
In saying that can sèe it being a poor attendance this time.
Never quite sure of the logic of those that post negatively about not going, but it’s their choice. Look forward to it

Go for it!, If an old guy like me can go .....Not been since the Villa league cup final, win this before any one else has played!
If I was living in the UK, I'd be going. But it's impossible for me to justify shelling out the thick end of £250 (taking flights and accommodation into account) to watch what Pep has said will be basically an U23 side, in a glorified friendly.

If we take 12000 I will feel like giving up I have to be honest.

During the shite times the one thing that kept me and others going was our support.

What the fcuk happened to our support? We have not had chance to see a non restricted City game in 17 months.

I think we will sell out!
You must be trolling if you think we should/are going to sell out. Most City fans have been to Wembley over five times now I would say, it’s an expensive trip out for a friendly. Leicester will more than likely sell out but without looking I’d say they’ve been to the Wembley a few times. I’m going on Saturday because I make a day out of it and I haven’t got a family to provide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.