Leicester (N) - Community Shield | Pre-Match Thread

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was living in the UK, I'd be going. But it's impossible for me to justify shelling out the thick end of £250 (taking flights and accommodation into account) to watch what Pep has said will be basically an U23 side, in a glorified friendly.
Correct if we lose but not if we win it Jim. It'll be legit and part of the quintuple for next season:)

I actually think we have a good chance of winning on Saturday even with a youthful team. We're playing with confidence and scoring goals. Should be an entertaining game.

perfect opportunity for the club to offer incentive of decent loyalty points, the decision to remove adding loyalty points was stupid, there is no reward for making the effort for a poor seller. Having said that we only have 26000 tickets, each end without the middle bowl holds 36500 tickets, so not all the seats are available

We always use your parking space, got one near Wembley, i like being in and arround the ground and having a bit of banter with who ever we play, but always up for any game at Wembley, a dream when i was a kid which has never left me, we are lucky today to have so many opertunities to visit, something i will never take for granted, also we have been in lockdown for so long, only been to two games in 18 months, cant wait to get going again, come on Blues get to Wembley show your support.
That’s the best post I’ve read on this thread. Total positivity and clearly a blue through and through. I just don’t get why some people come on here just to tell us their not going. Sit at home it’s their choice but this is city and always will be.

That’s the best post I’ve read on this thread. Total positivity and clearly a blue through and through. I just don’t get why some people come on here just to tell us their not going. Sit at home it’s their choice but this is city and always will be.
I always make an effort to go to Wembley,treat it like your first,it may be your last,I’m working the night before,finish at 7,then down to Wembley,yes I’m a high pointer,so don’t see going to Wembley as a particular hardship,like the glory days of league 2,or cup trips to bath ,Southend etc,but that’s me,everyone to their own.those that are going enjoy,those staying at home,enjoy,the choice is yours,one thing in common ctwd

£90 Train fare, Lunch at Spoons, Prem Inn at Wembley Overnight, Boxpark after the game, back on the Sunday.

Always go the Chariddy Shield games at Wembley (Eithad South), it's normally a great atmosphere and you get to meet City fans from all over the country who nornally can't get to go to a game. It attracts a lot of kids too who will wear the shirts and carry on the support as they get older in the outposts away from Manchester.

In normal times there is no way I'd spend this much, but after 18 months of lockdown, this is my equivalent of a summer holiday :)

Less than a week to go.....

GTTC.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.