Leicester Pitch

Gray

I was just too stubborn to ever be governed
Team supported
ABU & The Bus Wreckers
Had they employed a local farmer to plough it prior to the game, it was dreadful.

Spoilt the game for me as we just did not have their experience playing on it or the aerial threat to exploit the long ball game needed on it.

Also without Hart's cock-up (always looks worse when the keeper makes one) we would have won despite the disadvantage.

Gray said:
Had they employed a local farmer to plough it prior to the game, it was dreadful.

Spoilt the game for me as we just did not have their experience playing on it or the aerial threat to exploit the long ball game needed on it.

Also without Hart's cock-up (always looks worse when the keeper makes one) we would have won despite the disadvantage.

I cannot work out why the pitch should be like that. Everytime I have seen The Walkers Stadium it has been the greenest of swards. I think they had doctored it, or not prepared it from the last match, knowing full well that our on-the-ground passing game would be seriously hampered. The replay will be different. I watched it on a stream and thought it was the pixels breaking up and not the turf. Shocking surface.

Gray said:

Was that a Football pitch?

I thought that they played on a turnip patch!

Dreadful pitch! Was watching all the players run, they looked shit scared running at full pace, the pitch was cutting up like a horse was galloping along.

Gray said:

without a couple of great saves by hart throughout the 1st half we would have also lost the game....he kept us in the game in that 1st half so i won't be slating him for the bollock drop (disappointing as it was)

it was a disgrace, maybe they had it like that on purpose im not sure, but it was certainly more to thier advantage than ours

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.