Leicester Post Match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

argyle

Just awful.

Pellegrini played right into their hands with no preparation for this game.

He sets up to attack all out when everyone knows Leicester defend and then break.

Well done to them. A well drilled and disciplined team.

Wank. Can't remember the last time we played so badly. I want Pellegrini gone now not in a few months.

I cannot wait until this amateur manger fuckoffs, no team shape, no tactics.

embarrassing from start to finish.

to bad he won't resign.

Really poor game from everyone today.

MdM, Kolarov, Yaya will all be gone under Pep.

I'm struggling to see how Yaya can be captain when his agent has said he is leaving.

The referee was poor (obviously doesn't matter as we would have lost anyway today) but this is becoming a hallmark of this season.

Paul Lake summed it up well. A bunch of individuals today.

Think we will struggle going forward with Nasri, De Bruyne, Navas, Kompany and Mangala out.

No proper plan and it showed
I said we would start slow and go behind so the dick in the pre-match who gave me stick can swivel
Aside from that i had better not get in a rant!

embarrassing from start to finish.

to bad he won't resign.

Another managerial disaster in Pellegrini's cap. Nothing positive about this game. The league table doesn't lie and Leicester are the best team in the League.

If Pellegrini is still in charge for the Carling Cup Final against the scouse, then we can safely say we will get thrashed in that game too. There is no hope with this useless old fart in charge of us.

Really poor game from everyone today.

MdM, Kolarov, Yaya will all be gone under Pep.

I'm struggling to see how Yaya can be captain when his agent has said he is leaving.

The referee was poor (obviously doesn't matter as we would have lost anyway today) but this is becoming a hallmark of this season.

Paul Lake summed it up well. A bunch of individuals today.

Think we will struggle going forward with Nasri, De Bruyne, Navas, Kompany and Mangala out.

Woeful from first to last.

Manager got it all wrong but that said, name me a formation or tactics that would work when you see players playing so ducking poorly it's hard to believe?

Passing shit, pressing shit, attacking shit and defending shit.

The chequebook will be out in the summer because the vast majority on show today will be nowhere near a Pep side.

Finally, Leicester where brilliant. Game plan played to perfection. Pressed us all game, blocked crosses and shots for fun and ripped up to bits on the counter.

Roll on the summer.

embarrassing from start to finish. getting sick and fucking tired of this arsehole in charge.

to bad he won't resign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.