Leicester pre-match thread (29/12/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As per our past record, we cant defend for s*it. So IMO, we can only win if we go all out attacking and outscore them.

-------------------------------Hart--------------------------------------

----Sagna----------Mangala---------Otamendi----------Kolarov---

------------Yaya----------------------Fernandinho--------------------

KDB-----------------------Silva--------------------------Sterling

--------------------------Aguero-------------------------------------

Score: 3-2 to us.

+1

i take your point we should be up for it as we know they are a threat but they've only played who we have played and done better so far, the crowd will be very loud tonight and the players will run their hearts out, it will be a frantic opening i feel and we need to keep them out and let everything calm down. of course we can beat them but id say we will have to be at our very best to make this a 50/50 game

i take your point we should be up for it as we know they are a threat but they've only played who we have played and done better so far, the crowd will be very loud tonight and the players will run their hearts out, it will be a frantic opening i feel and we need to keep them out and let everything calm down. of course we can beat them but id say we will have to be at our very best to make this a 50/50 game

I think we will win it, I'm confident

You'll win this.

Wouldn't be surprised if the defeat at Anfield, and the manner in which they were outplayed despite it only finishing 0-1, may just have burst their bubble.
I certainly hope so but I'm not confident given our terrible away record. We really need to beat them though, Arsenal won yesterday so we can't afford to lose ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.