Leicester pre-match thread (29/12/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hope you're right mate it will be a huge " Fuck You ' to the media and a win i feel will really kick us on

A mate of mine is a Leicester fan, and he's just text me saying "I know you will be ignoring me, but it's time to predict a score" he says 2-1 foxes, and he named some wank striker ullouh as the scorer of the winner, we've got to beat these 2nd rate shite team, I'm saying 2 or 3-0 city

Am I the only one that thinks our attack looks disjointed when we play Yaya behind Aguero?

I feel exactly the same, Yaya just isn't mobile or agile enough to play in that role.

A few years ago it worked well when we used that tactic of pushing Yaya forward in the second half of games, when he had the explosive pace and power but that's sadly disappeared (or should I say become much less frequent to avoid the Yaya fan boys hysteria). I also think it nullifies Yaya's goal threat these days too because defenders are closer to him and can crowd him out quicker before he even gets a shot away in that No.10 role.

To me Silva is simply a better player in that role; he's always on the move off the ball which gives other players options in possession, he finds little those pockets of space better, he receives the ball better in tighter areas and can use the ball just as well if not better than Yaya in those positions. He also closes down and helps out the midfield duo better as well.

A mate of mine is a Leicester fan, and he's just text me saying "I know you will be ignoring me, but it's time to predict a score" he says 2-1 foxes, and he named some wank striker ullouh as the scorer of the winner, we've got to beat these 2nd rate shite team, I'm saying 2 or 3-0 city

1. Leicester aren't "2nd rate" currently
2. Bit raggy that kind of wording IMO.

The reality is we have already beat Leicester 5-2 and have just beaten man city too and stand top of the league..

There is no other reality
There are several realities you have missed, the reality that smug Arsenal fans have been coming in here for years and then there is the reality that you bottle it every year, followed by the reality that you fuckers then disappear, and add to that the reality that you boo your ex players, the reality that your smugness has replaced the class that you used to have in the 1970s and 1980s, and the reality that you will pay three times what we pay for season tickets but your owners spend a third of what ours do on players, and the reality that Tarquin knobs like you will continue to be obsessed by us and come in here rather than your own forums. The ultimate reality is that your manager and fans do not handle pressure well and we all know that transfers pressure onto your players, who in reality are very likely to blow the league under the reality of the pressure

As in you think I'm a rag? I'm not
I wasn't implying that. I'm sorry to have offended you with using that term on a fellow blue.

Just the wording perturbed me as coming across a bit brash which as you know has bitten us on the arse numerous times.

To me Silva is simply a better player in that role; he's always on the move off the ball which gives other players options in possession, he finds little those pockets of space better, he receives the ball better in tighter areas and can use the ball just as well if not better than Yaya in those positions. He also closes down and helps out the midfield duo better as well.

stating the obvious a bit. defo silva as link-up man. but yaya alongside him when in shape is always a nice extra threat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.