Leicester pre-match thread (29/12/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to note again, i will have a private very high quality acestream link for the match tonight for bluemoon users only.
Please pm me stating you are after the link and i shall send it 10min before kickoff.
Is this serious or a trick to get us all arrested?? :-D

With both teams the league's top scorers and with how both teams struggle to keep a clean sheet I think this could be a really high scoring game.

Or a really boring low scoring game with both teams "respectful" (= afraid) for eachother and sitting back.

Just hope the hunger to win will be bigger than the fear to lose.

If our top quality players " turn up " tonight then we will win. If not then I am fearful we will get anything out of the game.

Klopp said: Leicester play football about second balls, always fighting for second balls and when they win these balls they are so quick in transition.
I hope Pellers is prepared to this. Let's see.

Would love to see Sergio back in form again. If not I would clearly prefer a fully fit Bony to start and have Sergio as a late sub.

After a shy first half performance vs Arsenal I hope for more pressure up front. We need to score first or it will be very very difficult.
But well I already know City loves to do it that way. I wouldn't mind as long as they fight till the end.

If our top quality players " turn up " tonight then we will win. If not then I am fearful we will get anything out of the game.
We need four points from tonight and Saturday. This will be difficult to achieve given our poor defending. Both sides we are facing are capable of tearing us apart if we set up as usual and that is a big worry. On the positive side we are due a big away performance and if we hit the ground running in both games and ask questions we have a good chance. I fear that we might end up passing the ball about with no real intent and get done on the break. Here's hoping for some good luck. Keep the faith!!!

Klopp said: Leicester play football about second balls, always fighting for second balls and when they win these balls they are so quick in transition.
I hope Pellers is prepared to this. Let's see.

Would love to see Sergio back in form again. If not I would clearly prefer a fully fit Bony to start and have Sergio as a late sub.

After a shy first half performance vs Arsenal I hope for more pressure up front. We need to score first or it will be very very difficult.
But well I already know City loves to do it that way. I wouldn't mind as long as they fight till the end.

We are one of the worst in premier for winning 1st ball never mind second.

We need four points from tonight and Saturday. This will be difficult to achieve given our poor defending. Both sides we are facing are capable of tearing us apart if we set up as usual and that is a big worry. On the positive side we are due a big away performance and if we hit the ground running in both games and ask questions we have a good chance. I fear that we might end up passing the ball about with no real intent and get done on the break. Here's hoping for some good luck. Keep the faith!!!

Again though how poor has our season been that we are worrying about trying to get a minimum of 4 points from games against watford and Leicester!???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.