Leicester pre-match thread (29/12/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say, it's up to the players to be prepared for 2nd balls. Pellers can't win 2nd balls for them.

Yeah right. He just cares for the line-up, the tactical behaviour, the motivated team spirit and the winning mentality.
I do not underestimate him and do expect he will give an answer to the Arsenal match lesson we had to take.
I hope the players are ready to board that loud place. Foxes sure would love to beat us. Let's poop the party.

Again though how poor has our season been that we are worrying about trying to get a minimum of 4 points from games against watford and Leicester!???
Think we're being a bit arrogant here. Maybe Leicester and Watford are just good teams! 4 points would be ok. And how bad is our season in reality?
Still fighting on 4 fronts at Xmas is pretty much all you can hope for isn't it. Some folk have short memories

Got a feeling we'll batter these tonight, If Vardy plays he won't be 100%. I think we should just take them on, attack them, defensively they're suspect. Especially from set pieces.

I think we will too, we are th best team in the league, kdb and silva were awesome the other day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.