Leicester Sack Manager - Brendan Rodgers appointment confirmed

The title of this thread just displayed "Leicester Sack Manager - Brendan Rodgers" Having now expanded I understand that it was unfortunate window sizing that got my hopes up momentarily although even by modern sacking speeds that seemed pretty quick. However I sincerely hope its a genuine headline by the end of the year at the latest.
Ha ha very good!

Saw an interview with Chillwell where he was asked about Rogers impact and immediately threw out the old "training intensity" chesnut. This is one of the laziest cliches there is.

Saw an interview with Chillwell where he was asked about Rogers impact and immediately threw out the old "training intensity" chesnut. This is one of the laziest cliches there is.
You have to think, do these players ever stop and realise that the reason for any increase in intensity in training, is that they've finished getting the old manager sacked and now have to impress the new one?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.