leicester to adopt the poznan!!

Re: Looks Like Leicester Want To Do The Poznan..

A lot of our fans have tried doing the Poznan before and the tea drinkers have moaned and moaned at them about the "european culture". Seeing you lot do it may of changed there mind because I love the poznan a lot. And I just hope it picks up at Leicester.

May I say as well that Yesterday the Poznan was amazing, fantastic. Well done to whoever thought it up.

i kne albert davy said:
Choked on me fruit gums readin this never knew we had so many easily kidded fans. Everybody knows poznan nicked the poznan on their 1 visit to Eastlands.

there are some cracking clarkie impersonators on here tonight

or are they

this thread's posters deserve a big ol...

FACEPALM

r.soleofsalford said:
i kne albert davy said:
Choked on me fruit gums readin this never knew we had so many easily kidded fans. Everybody knows poznan nicked the poznan on their 1 visit to Eastlands.

there are some cracking clarkie impersonators on here tonight

or are they
Yep had the zip jammed on me jeans turned round to free it jumped up and down a bit and when i turned back 1500 poles were doin the same thing the and trying to claim it as their own cheeky twats.

bluemoonmcfc said:
bluemoonmcfc said:
I now realise the true meaning of a Clarkie. A special moment is this.

Unless it was a double Clarkie? In which case I am wounded.

Could that be called a PROCLArkIMER?

I'll get my coat ....

Just had a look on a leicester forum called foxes talk or summit to see what they thought of the poznan and they say it looked quality and want to adopt it!!!

Sorry if already posted

Just had a look on a leicester forum called foxes talk or summit to see what they thought of the poznan and they say it looked quality and want to adopt it!!!

Sorry if already posted

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.