Leicester v Man City - VAR (David Coote)

We got a break with the KDB "no handball" decision. It could well have been awarded. The penalty we got was a definite penalty though.

For all the good it did us!

We got a break with the KDB "no handball" decision. It could well have been awarded. The penalty we got was a definite penalty though.

For all the good it did us!

would have been very harsh...his arms/hands were in at his body and protecting his face..he was also turning away from the ball.

I think even though i can see why ours was awarded i also tink it was a bit harsh - correct call as far as the rules about the defender knows nothing about it.

would have been very harsh...his arms/hands were in at his body and protecting his face..he was also turning away from the ball.

I think even though i can see why ours was awarded i also tink it was a bit harsh - correct call as far as the rules about the defender knows nothing about it.

It could easily have been given...Jim is right tbh.

Are you allowed to just put your hands up in case it hits your face?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.