Leipzig Away - no fans in the stadium / Covid

Make sure you wear a ventilated mask and carry your proof of vaccination or you won't get in a pub or restaurant or anywhere else for that matter. I was in Czechia last week with Mrs Prague visiting the in-laws.
markets are closed, need to isolate on return until day2 pcr is returned with a negative result which would mean missing wolves at home, so there will be another 2 empty seats on that flight, gutted

We were going to watch it in a bar in Malta ,flight gets back in midnight Friday so no wolves if we went ,gutted

We are supposed to be Flying out on Sunday morning, 10 of us ordered the day 2 Lateral Flow tests but can't use them now, and the PCR tests say you wont get your results back for 48 hours, meaning we won't be able to go to the match on Saturday or our Supporters club Christmas do on the Friday, I'm retired so the isolation doesn't bother me but a lot of people will have to miss work now on Thursday and Friday
We used the drive through at eurofins Warrington for a PCR test when we did brugge ,the results were back in about 4 hours ,if that helps gone up from £20 to about £40 now

We used the drive through at eurofins Warrington for a PCR test when we did brugge ,the results were back in about 4 hours ,if that helps gone up from £20 to about £40 now
They took 8 days for me after Porto for the 2 Day, well got a full refund after complaining.

Also refunds landed Thursday for RBL and managed to get a full refund on my Krampus Kostüm Größe L too.

markets are closed, need to isolate on return until day2 pcr is returned with a negative result which would mean missing wolves at home, so there will be another 2 empty seats on that flight, gutted
Yeah, I bet you're gutted.

We heard about markets closing etc.

By the way albeit that we didn't have to isolate we still haven't had our PCR results back yet from being pinged after we got home - we had already done our day 2 LFT which was negative.

We are supposed to be Flying out on Sunday morning, 10 of us ordered the day 2 Lateral Flow tests but can't use them now, and the PCR tests say you wont get your results back for 48 hours, meaning we won't be able to go to the match on Saturday or our Supporters club Christmas do on the Friday, I'm retired so the isolation doesn't bother me but a lot of people will have to miss work now on Thursday and Friday
The new PCR ruling will probably mean all short trips abroad wont be worth the hassle now unfortunately. Even away trips here are risky booking now in case bans on away fans travelling get imposed. Was looking at train and hotel before for Southampton now theyve made it a 5.30 ko but have decided to hold back for now.

The new PCR ruling will probably mean all short trips abroad wont be worth the hassle now unfortunately. Even away trips here are risky booking now in case bans on away fans travelling get imposed. Was looking at train and hotel before for Southampton now theyve made it a 5.30 ko but have decided to hold back for now.
I expect a 50% to be suggested tomorrow morning 10 mins after I buy Bretford tickets.

If anyone is still going to Berlin, my daughter is there at the moment and everything is open including the xmas markets selling food and drink (the usual gluhwein beers etc).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.