Leipzig Away - no fans in the stadium / Covid

I logged on to the UEFA site and they don't mention anything about the game except giving details of the match. I don't think City will say anything about the game until UEFA does.
It was made official yesterday afternoon/evening. Even the Leipzig page did not have anything on their homepage yesterday evening.

If you have a trip planned into the East or South of Germany in the next 3 weeks - cancel it.

That is the Corona dashboard of Germany right now broken down into areas:

https://experience.arcgis.com/experience/478220a4c454480e823b17327b2bf1d4

Berlin ist still dark red - but the surrounding already is pink or violett!

I live in an area of Bavaria that has lower numbers than the most of the other areas - but our hospitals are already full and normal surgeries are postphoned. You really see the numbers climbing since weeks...

Not saying it is City's fault. Nothing stopping them however putting out an interim email as the news hasn't been widely advertised in the news media so no doubt plenty of people will still be unaware.
They could simply advise people of the latest development and advise they are waiting to establish what this means for the game itself.
It may help a few people who can sometimes cancel hotels etc free of charge upto 14 days before so not losing their money or those who may still be looking to book travel who might then hold back and save themselves money.
Don't really see what UEFA will add to it the ground is closed so will be behind closed doors, unlikely to be moved unless the situation changes dramatically in Germany so my view is fans should be made aware at the earliest opportunity but we all know fans are simply an after thought these days.
Not allowed, EUFA decides what and when statements are put out regarding their competitions.

looks like a few days getting pissed in prague instead, unless czeck republic shuts down, which looking at covid rates escalating could very well happen
Make sure you wear a ventilated mask and carry your proof of vaccination or you won't get in a pub or restaurant or anywhere else for that matter. I was in Czechia last week with Mrs Prague visiting the in-laws.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.