Leipzig Away

willgrego21

Team supported
Manchester city
Hi blues, really in need of 1 for leipzig away. Already got flights and accommodation booked. Didn’t think the point criteria was gonna be as high. Many thanks in advanced.
CTID

Will people stand in the seated section? preferably would like a standing one but if people will stand in the seated then I wouldn't really be bothered if I end up getting one

Hi blues, i also need a match ticket, flights and hotel booked but missed the dates when on sale!! 1 match ticket desperately needed please

edit: i am going to all the home games before in case you wanted to meet up in person.

Last edited:
And it goes on again and again I’ve bought of this site for a certain game so I know there genuine but fans are just getting tickets to profiteer surely the club should act

Attachments

• E346AD7B-6AE2-4343-8A1D-3D8D80F14EA9.png
    E346AD7B-6AE2-4343-8A1D-3D8D80F14EA9.png
    285.8 KB · Views: 97
And it goes on again and again I’ve bought of this site for a certain game so I know there genuine but fans are just getting tickets to profiteer surely the club should act
Totally agree mate, these fuckin websites shouldnt be able to get a single ticket for any game.. As you say, City need to jump on this asap ..

Hi need 1-3 tickets for this game if anyone can help. Or have 3 flights on spikes trip going cheap if anyone wants them ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.