Leipzig,Southampton & Wycombe

cyberblue

In less than a week we will have played 3 games at home
The attendance against Leipzig was about 45.000
Southamton will be around 50.000 & Wycombe around 30.000
So to get around 125.000 to 130.000 in under a week against not the most attractive oposition is a remarkable achievment which not many teams in the Premier or in Europe would have a cat in hells chance of achieving
Hats of to all the blues that have gone or will be going to the games
You are a credit to the club

So to get around 125.000 to 130.000 in under a week against not the most attractive oposition is a remarkable achievment which not many teams in the Premier or in Europe would have a cat in helps chance of achieving
Hats of to all the blues that have home for will be going
We need more of this positivity

So to get around 125.000 to 130.000 in under a week against not the most attractive oposition is a remarkable achievment which not many teams in the Premier or in Europe would have a cat in helps chance of achieving
Hats of to all the blues that have home for will be going
there were 3,000 of us at leicester satdi too
4 games in 10 days

edit

chelsea was a game too much for me

but for others,5 games,2 away,3 at home in 15 days

So to get around 125.000 to 130.000 in under a week against not the most attractive oposition is a remarkable achievment which not many teams in the Premier or in Europe would have a cat in hells chance of achieving
It’s be interesting to know how many different supporters will be at the three in total.

So while 120,000 tickets may be sold, 75,000 different supporters might come to the three games.

Would there be any way to find that out, I wonder?

It helps when a lad and dad can get tickets for £25 the pair. RB Leipzig

My lad is going to the Wycombe game with college mates, a fiver each for u18s. Cheap as chips

Seriously, why do people allow this to live in there head rent free. I wasn't at the Chumps game last night because I couldn't give two shits about the corrupt competition but I will be there Saturday to cheer on the Blues and if there's a few empty seats around me who cares cos I don't ...

You need to tell Pep!

It helps when a lad and dad can get tickets for £25 the pair. RB Leipzig

My lad is going to the Wycombe game with college mates, a fiver each for u18s. Cheap as chips
Do those college mates have to have a membership number pal, or are they on genuinely open sale?
I’d like to buy for a couple of mates who aren’t members

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.