Lens Replacement Surgery

mosssideblue

firstly, apologies if a similar thread exists.

I am thinking of having the above and would like any experiences from the forum Good, bad or indifferent.

I am considering it as a) I get headaches if I wear my glasses fortoo long - yet I need them and b) at the games, I really struggle to see the far end of the pitch

Does it make such a difference to be worthwhile or should I stick with specs?????

Thanks for any feedback

Good to see a referee posting on here

Is this the kind of ailment that afflicts people who want to be refs but who can't see both goals from one end of the pitch? They must have been made into linos so they only have to consider half a pitch! I wonder what kind of vision the lino who didn't flag Kyle W off a season or two back? Would he be short-sighted or long-sighted? Or just blind and he hasn't come clean about it?

firstly, apologies if a similar thread exists.

I am thinking of having the above and would like any experiences from the forum Good, bad or indifferent.

I am considering it as a) I get headaches if I wear my glasses fortoo long - yet I need them and b) at the games, I really struggle to see the far end of the pitch

Does it make such a difference to be worthwhile or should I stick with specs?????

Thanks for any feedback

Do you know what they do? .........have you asked about the procedure? Are you squeamish?

i think its the same as cataract surgery and its one eye at a time but your in and out in a couple of hours and your a wake if you want a quick turnaround its not painful in anyway and i was joking with the surgeon when he was cutting into my eye its scary but for me it was like watching a tv then the blank and your vision comes back the next day and the view is amazing the colours are so bright and the grass and the sky is so bright

but the only down fall is the eye drops and the eye sheild you have to wear to bed for a couple of days

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.