Leon Bailey

I'm not sure Kluivert or Bailey are the marquee forward targets Pep wants. Both are more potential atm.
It would be like adding another Sterling or Sane (When they first joined us).

I get the impression that Pep want's someone who is already the real deal.

Fuck his father off? Are you listening to yourself?

Clearly talking purely In a professional capacity. Its hardly unheard of and happens in all professions in life. It's particularly prevalent with kids that find fame and make a lot of money early in life

I'm not sure Kluivert or Bailey are the marquee forward targets Pep wants. Both are more potential atm.

Who said Pep wants a marquee forward.....he may very well go for another young and upcoming player....... a bit like Sane and Jesus

Who said Pep wants a marquee forward.....he may very well go for another young and upcoming player....... a bit like Sane and Jesus

Alexis, Mahrez, Mbappe.....all been targeted for the spot. Kluivert and Bailey are not even close to their level yet.

Alexis, Mahrez, Mbappe.....all been targeted for the spot. Kluivert and Bailey are not even close to their level yet.
I wouldn't cal Mahrez marquee

the other 2 yes.....but Sane, Jesus, Ilky Sivla none of those i would describe as marquee either....

he goes for a certain skill set and attitude/work rate......not whether they are a household name or not

what gives you that impression?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.