Leon Bailey

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by BlueDejong, 2 Feb 2018.

1. Scaring Europe to Death

Scaring Europe to Death

I actually attended this game, (Nigel De Jong was playing for Mainz), and mentioned the player on the Bundesliga thread.

My mate’s an Evertonian, and after twenty minutes, we both noted Bailey’s impressive speed and technique as he repeatedly rounded the Mainz Full Back, before crossing into dangerous spaces that weren’t exploited by his teammates.

He swapped wings in the second half and after opening the scoring, he almost completed a spectacular replica goal, just a few minutes later.

Every German we encountered, claimed that he’s currently the best player in the Bundesliga.

2. Delphinho

Delphinho

Having Sterling, Sane, Bailey and Diaz as winger options would be fantastic. They're all young and has bags of potential

3. Summerbee88

Summerbee88

Think Bailey will be in BL for some seasons in Leverkusen, when he is about finish product, then City take him.

4. peace frog

peace frog

watched the first half of Bayern lev match the other night ,and they are a fifa players dream,bailey.tah,brandt,and that young rm forget his name,

anyway on to reality,that brandt kid looks twice the player of bailey ,but that is going off the first half of one game :)

5. razman

razman

Agent Sterling !! Welcome to City :)

6. Tevez City

Tevez City

I will wait another year and see who is doing better in Germany, Bailey or Sancho.

7. BlueDejong

BlueDejong

Jeeez !!

8. KCblue

KCblue

Reports lately that he wants a move to Chelsea (which would be interesting considering their uncertainty with Conte atm), and all the reports I've seen mention them, Arsenal, Liverpool, and the rags as interested. Odd they don't mention us when City Watch had an exclusive a week or so ago about us being in for him. Personally I hope he is our forward signing this summer. He's going to be an absolute star

9. Jazzman

Jazzman

Isn't such reports normally rather a sign that he would like to join City?

10. MillionDollarDream

MillionDollarDream

He is