Leon Bailey

The Home Nations agreement is really clear - you have to have grandparent born in England or be in the school system for 5 years before you turn 18.

Bailey doesn't fit either of those. He'll never play for England.

His adopted dad/ agent Craig Butler is at war with the Jamaican FA and is trying to whore out Bailey's international career to get himself a job as head of the Jamaican FA and his biological son - Kyle Butler - in the Jamaican team.

Unfortunately for Butler, Bailey only qualifies for Jamaica, not England, Belgium or Malta as he's tried to claim, and if he wants to play for Germany he'll have to wait until 2025 when he's 27 years old.

The Home Nations agreement is really clear - you have to have grandparent born in England or be in the school system for 5 years before you turn 18.

Bailey doesn't fit either of those. He'll never play for England.

His adopted dad/ agent Craig Butler is at war with the Jamaican FA and is trying to whore out Bailey's international career to get himself a job as head of the Jamaican FA and his biological son - Kyle Butler - in the Jamaican team.

Unfortunately for Butler, Bailey only qualifies for Jamaica, not England, Belgium or Malta as he's tried to claim, and if he wants to play for Germany he'll have to wait until 2025 when he's 27 years old.

Have you seen much of him yourself dom? I've seen a few posters on here and other forums who say he's the real deal, but I'm curious as to what his play style is like?

Have you seen much of him yourself dom? I've seen a few posters on here and other forums who say he's the real deal, but I'm curious as to what his play style is like?

He reminds me a lot of Sané at Schalke. Not quite as smooth but a bit more consistent.

he is a very good footballer, great instincts but he is still young and somewhat immature.
he would be a great addition to our squad nonetheless. a true winger who can play on both sides.

bayern munich really needs fresh blood on the wings... they know that they lost out on sane. pretty sure they will try everything to get bailey.

he is a very good footballer, great instincts but he is still young and somewhat immature.
he would be a great addition to our squad nonetheless. a true winger who can play on both sides.

bayern munich really needs fresh blood on the wings... they know that they lost out on sane. pretty sure they will try everything to get bailey.

Apparently Leverkuson are a club that will categorically refuse to sell to Bayern.

Good player now with a lot of potential but I just don't think he'd bring anything to our team that's not already here. If we are in for a winger I'd prefer a perpetual dribbler(Hazard/Neymar style) we lack that from wide areas so would add another string to our attacking bow.

Good player now with a lot of potential but I just don't think he'd bring anything to our team that's not already here. If we are in for a winger I'd prefer a perpetual dribbler(Hazard/Neymar style) we lack that from wide areas so would add another string to our attacking bow.
Besides the obvious names mentioned in your post (who I don't think we can get) who would you consider for the role?

Malcom or Florian Thauvin
He was the player I wanted instead of Nolito last year.

I think the player has to bring something extra special shooting wise like Hazard does. I currently don't see that player.

But if we are talking about pure dribblers Saint Maximin will be my favorite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.