The Westminster Paedophile Dossier

ancoats said:
that file is in somebody safe and he or she knows who and whats happen
and the power to bring down the Government and bring Britain to a stand still on a scale that the people of Britain would never vote again and it could bring the dark days of Self-governance

Do you really believe that? I would hazard a guess that most of the names in it are no longer in politics or are now dead, it will surface soon enough

A mate of mine who is as honest as the day is long told us a story a while back about one of his mate who worked on the papers in the 80’s, he said that they were ready to run a story on Leon Brittan and young boys when the police and Government official’s appeared and removed all the evidence and all who were there at the time had to sign the official secrets act.

I have no reason to doubt what my mate says as I say he is a very straight and down to earth type of bloke.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
I'm sure this will be swept under the Westminster carpet, and nothing will be done.
'We're very sorry we 'lost' your dossier, but fortunately we looked at it before we 'lost' it, so even if you come back with another one, we will have watertight alibis and high powered legal teams at the ready to protect those implicated.
Good - that's that cleared up - shall we adjourn for a spot of lunch?'
And the nail falls on the head.

Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:
I'm sure this will be swept under the Westminster carpet, and nothing will be done.
'We're very sorry we 'lost' your dossier, but fortunately we looked at it before we 'lost' it, so even if you come back with another one, we will have watertight alibis and high powered legal teams at the ready to protect those implicated.

Are you inferring this system is corrupt ? Gosh! Where's Oliver when you need him? He'd have sorted it.

Ducado said:
ancoats said:
that file is in somebody safe and he or she knows who and whats happen
and the power to bring down the Government and bring Britain to a stand still on a scale that the people of Britain would never vote again and it could bring the dark days of Self-governance

Do you really believe that? I would hazard a guess that most of the names in it are no longer in politics or are now dead, it will surface soon enough

agreed. even if the list were released today, the number of individuals who could face charges would be a small fraction of the evil bastards who were involved and should have been exposed back in the 80's, when the truth was known.
additionally, in my view, anyone found to have not taken the appropriate steps to pursue a full investigation and stop such abuse is no better than the perpetrators and deserves to be dealt with in the same way.

remember arthur mann said:

Are you inferring this system is corrupt ? Gosh! Where's Oliver when you need him? He'd have sorted it.
Shh! "They" might be watching. As soon as I heard the dossier was lost I guffawed sharply.

remember arthur mann said:

Shh! "They" might be watching. As soon as I heard the dossier was lost I guffawed sharply.

That's a bit cynical..........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.