The Westminster Paedophile Dossier

Some of the comments on the article have come straight from the 70's as well.

Think a pot of the comments are from yanks, and are completely from an uninformed viewpoint.

On Edward Heath, having lived in jersey, 'teddy's yatch' was known and mentioned as an unspoken truth that the dirty old **** was at it.

“I was confused and couldn’t understand where the pain was coming from. It was just beyond me. I was very numb and found that I could not move. All I heard repetitively as he was pinning me down was: ‘Relax, relax – it won’t hurt if you relax’.

I didn't think Frankie goes to Hollywood were formed until the '80's??

I know, i know, i'm going ti hell aren't i?

Six men who accused the late Lord Janner of child sexual abuse have discontinued a legal case aimed at winning damages from his estate.
Their lawyer said they had received "categorical assurances" their claims would be heard as part of the wider inquiry into child sexual abuse.
The family of the Labour peer said his "reputation as a man who devoted his life to good has been restored".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40077761

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.