lepidopterist help needed

JULES said:
bobmcfc said:
cupidstunt said:
Twice now, I have had a moth fly into to my mouth, get its wings stuck firmly to the roof of my mouth, and had its horrible legs going mental on my tongue whilst I try and scrape it out without leaving bits of insect behind.

TWICE!! - choking and gagging ensued both times. I hated the things before that - imagine what I'm like now. Seriously - anyone else? Grim as.
I would flat out die if that happened to me.

try turning the light off in the back of your mouth, they wont come in then
I'm going to sleep with one eye open tonight

bobmcfc said:
JULES said:
bobmcfc said:
I would flat out die if that happened to me.

This is why you shouldn't start reading a thread from the most recent post backwards. Jules is telling Girlbob about not coming in her mouth and it ends up being all about moths.

Chris in London said:
bobmcfc said:
JULES said:

This is why you shouldn't start reading a thread from the most recent post backwards. Jules is telling Girlbob about not coming in her mouth and it ends up being all about moths.
I bet your whole day is in ruin now

Nothing is as bad as a rat, i hate them bastards with a passion if i see 1 im off quick as and im puking at the sight at the sight of the lil fcker.

ste1969 said:
Nothing is as bad as a rat, i hate them bastards with a passion if i see 1 im off quick as and im puking at the sight at the sight of the lil fcker.

352oldj.jpg

choke on that mate eh,eh,eh!! :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.