Leroy Sané - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delphinho

Deleted the video, while all the other vids of other players are still up. Am I reading too much into this?

Deleted the video, while all the other vids of other players are still up. Am I reading too much into this?

Same here.
Quickly deleted, the power of images...
Leroy arrived in a red as can be (Bayern like) hoodie.
Pure provocation if you ask me.

He's still the sulking kid it seems.

As @gingerprince pointed out, he was wearing Nike clothes. Maybe Puma didn’t like it and that’s why it was deleted?

Tweets are up there again...

Aha, so City are trying to extend the contract with him since ages,
Puma explain how important Leroy is for their Asia tour starting tomorrow,
this forum gets furious upon any further Bayern comments about tapping up Leroy,
media are getting mad about leroy staying or leaving

and when returning from holiday when everybody tries to read something in his eyes and is waiting for his statement
how he has made up his mind in the meantime...

...he decides to wear a signal Bayern-like red NIKE hoodie - not sky blue and Puma -
when entering the epicenter of sky blue football.

Do you think his daughter has chosen his outfit? ;-)
I don't.

A positive signal for a great future at City would have been somehow different in my taste.
Or the German has a strange sense of humour.. ;-)

Ffs he can wear what the fuck he likes. He ain’t a city fan. Or does he spend his spare time going into sport shops putting our shirts at the front of the rags.

Ffs he can wear what the fuck he likes. He ain’t a city fan. Or does he spend his spare time going into sport shops putting our shirts at the front of the rags.

I would certainly hope so !

Tweets are up there again...

Aha, so City are trying to extend the contract with him since ages,
Puma explain how important Leroy is for their Asia tour starting tomorrow,
this forum gets furious upon any further Bayern comments about tapping up Leroy,
media are getting mad about leroy staying or leaving

and when returning from holiday when everybody tries to read something in his eyes and is waiting for his statement
how he has made up his mind in the meantime...

...he decides to wear a signal Bayern-like red NIKE hoodie - not sky blue and Puma -
when entering the epicenter of sky blue football.

Do you think his daughter has chosen his outfit? ;-)
I don't.

A positive signal for a great future at City would have been somehow different in my taste.
Or the German has a strange sense of humour.. ;-)

If it was a red jumper with an Adidas logo I'd be a little more worried :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.