Leroy Sané

A phenomenal footballer.

Don't think I've ever been as gutted to see a City player sold as I was with Sane.
A mercurial footballer - whose play regularly swings from phenomenal to disinterested according to his mood.

The potential is there - obviously - but not the motivation. I'm glad we sold him.

Last edited:
A phenomenal footballer.

Don't think I've ever been as gutted to see a City player sold as I was with Sane.

I loved Anelka when I was growing up, I'd say he was my first City idol alongside SWP and was wounded when he left us but Sane going was worse. Truly a player with the world at his feet, it's saying something he was considered on par with Mbappe when he was with us.

The ACL didn't help him one bit but at least it didn't ruin him.

I loved Anelka when I was growing up, I'd say he was my first City idol alongside SWP and was wounded when he left us but Sane going was worse. Truly a player with the world at his feet, it's saying something he was considered on par with Mbappe when he was with us.

The ACL didn't help him one bit but at least it didn't ruin him.
Sane, Nasri, Balotelli, and to a lesser extent Toure - so much talent, so much promise, if only their drive were equal.

Last edited:
Always struck me as a grumpy lad. Brilliant player on his day. I think I remember him scoring against Liverpool and that was the nail in the coffin for them. He was a beast on his day. I'm surprised he still has his pace, anyone with an ACL injury seems to baby it in fear of another injury

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.