Leroy Sané

He’s been absolutely ruined by Loew.

playing him at rwb in their previous game.

He was one of the worlds best left wingers and Loew left him out of a World Cup squad, then brings him in to play rwb.

His confidence is utterly shot. I’m sure he’s regretting his choices and he’ll be at Everton or Leicester within a year I reckon.
Can hardly blame an international manager, he is old enough to take responsibility for him not reaching the level he had the talent to reach. Injury didn’t help but don’t think he ever had the drive needed to reach the top.

A fantastic talent who at his best was unstoppable. May regret the day he walked away from City but there's a long list of ex-City players I dislike more than him.
There was no better sight for me than Leroy running on to a through ball that Merlin had slipped inside the full-back.

Like you, I think he might come to regret not signing the contract we offered him.

There was no better sight for me than Leroy running on to a through ball that Merlin had slipped inside the full-back.

Like you, I think he might come to regret not signing the contract we offered him.
Considering all the club did for him after his injury you'd have thought he'd massively regret not signing that contract.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.