Leroy Sané

The day he left was the day he accepted he wasn't ever going to hit his ceiling.
Naturally brilliant but to be the best takes so much more and I just never got the feeling he was up for all the extra graft required to get to the very highest level.
Good luck to him, I'm sure he will have a decent career and finish up a very wealthy man.

Very few footballers can live up to that though , they have families and other responsibilites outside of their job , he has never slagged us off or anything

He was well looked after here Kaz and better players than him have stayed their whole career here He wanted Bayern in a one club league and that was his right. We helped boost his profile for him to get that move but I'd have liked a bit more loyalty. As I said some great memories and he helped us win trophies but he's a Bayern player now and I feel nothing for the lad anymore.

The day he left was the day he accepted he wasn't ever going to hit his ceiling.
Naturally brilliant but to be the best takes so much more and I just never got the feeling he was up for all the extra graft required to get to the very highest level.
Good luck to him, I'm sure he will have a decent career and finish up a very wealthy man.
This is about the best summation of my feelings.

I was under the impression he had to go to stand any chance of getting into the Germany team. At that time i think the only regular not playing in Germany was Kroos, maybe Gundo as well but i dont think he was a regular at that point? Sane kept getting overlooked for a very blonde winger whos name i cant remember

Sorry it makes you sad Kaz but that's always been my feeling on any player that doesn't want to the play for us. They are looked after and paid well while they are here. Want to leave? They are dead to me from that moment, I only care about players here and who are committed and loyal to the club I love
This.

Milner, Sane, get in the bin.

The same reason is why I have so much respect and admiration for guys like Stones and Zinchenko. They've both come back from the brink of being sold off by the club, grafted their arses off and shown dedication, hard work and a willing to fight to improve and get their place in the team back.

That's what it's all about, not having a flap and stinking the place out when you have a dip in form.

I was under the impression he had to go to stand any chance of getting into the Germany team. At that time i think the only regular not playing in Germany was Kroos, maybe Gundo as well but i dont think he was a regular at that point? Sane kept getting overlooked for a very blonde winger whos name i cant remember
Yes he was under pressure to get in the national team, the managers and every player and the chairman from bayern ramped up the pressure every day in the media , also his mum pushed it for him to move , the biggest club from his home country tapped him up massively ,i think a lot of people should bear that in mind

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.