Leroy Sané

He was well looked after here Kaz and better players than him have stayed their whole career here He wanted Bayern in a one club league and that was his right. We helped boost his profile for him to get that move but I'd have liked a bit more loyalty. As I said some great memories and he helped us win trophies but he's a Bayern player now and I feel nothing for the lad anymore.

This.

Milner, Sane, get in the bin.

The same reason is why I have so much respect and admiration for guys like Stones and Zinchenko. They've both come back from the brink of being sold off by the club, grafted their arses off and shown dedication, hard work and a willing to fight to improve and get their place in the team back.

That's what it's all about, not having a flap and stinking the place out when you have a dip in form.
“Dead to me” hahahah what drama.

Leroy was a big part of the best city team I’ve ever seen in person. Some players come and some go, that’s football. I have no beef with him. Milner can fuck right off though ;)

Sorry but I didn't read "Dead to me" In either pieces, so it appears it's YOU inventing the drama eh?

Sorry it makes you sad Kaz but that's always been my feeling on any player that doesn't want to the play for us. They are looked after and paid well while they are here. Want to leave? They are dead to me from that moment, I only care about players here and who are committed and loyal to the club I love

Methinks the lady doth protest too much... ;)

Anyway, I'm curious to work out how you felt when SWP left us???

Last edited:
People comparing SWP leaving to Sane are really scraping the barrel.

Shaun didn’t want to leave, gave everything to the club and literally cried all the way in the car to Chelsea.

It’s just not the same thing at all and you know it.

Methinks the lady doth protest too much... ;)

Anyway, I'm curious to work out how you felt when SWP left us???

That wasn't the post he quoted smartarse if you read back. Like the original poster if you're going to quote somebody and mock what they post, quote the correct section.

As others have said the SWP situation was totally different and you know it. Same with Zabba and Aguero leaving. We're not a two bit club anymore as we were when we were forced to sell Shaun. We're now one of the top clubs in world football with the facilities and pay structure to match. This is why top players stay with us. Sane didn't and that was his choice and right. He's not a City fan like me so I understand he has no loyalty to us. I however am and anyone who decides they don't want to be here, when they're still at their peak, can do one and yes they are as good as dead to me. Same as Sancho who has now ended up at the rags, best place for him. I hope he crashes and burns too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.