Leroy Sané

Yeah, Sane's moment could be more spectacular than Sterling's moments, but then Sterling provides us many moments to win us games.
Not recently he hasn't. He was outstanding against the scousers, but seems to have lost all confidence taking on defenders since then.

I dont think that is fair or accurate at all. One thing there never is with Sterling is a lack of commitment
Disagree. Last year end of the season there were a lot of listless body shapes from him - slumped shoulders and casual standing back on his heels type stuff.
I like him, but there was too much giving up too easily, and there definitely was something going on in his head.
What that was/is I have no idea about though.

A Sane on form would have been good today as we needed pace.

Irritated that he left to join a team that don’t really need him (German league is a one horse race) but he’s never bad mouthed City so good luck to him.

I would have him back tomorrow if we could! I think under Pep he had the potential to be one of the best players in the world. It seems that he and Pep didn't see eye to eye & maybe he wasn't a great trainer but he was brilliant for us & I'm not sure whether the team miss him that much (maybe we did today) but in full flow he was a wonderful player to watch!

A Sane on form would have been good today as we needed pace.

Irritated that he left to join a team that don’t really need him (German league is a one horse race) but he’s never bad mouthed City so good luck to him.
He has nothing to bad mouth us about.

We turned him into a star from previously a talented but highly inconsistent young player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.