Leroy Sané

Wasn't it FFS had taken an off the shelf cold remedy that contained ingredients not allowed?
Not quite. Mahrez was given some kind of medicine whilst on international duty with Algeria, and as the club couldn't get hold of what medicine it was precisely, they decided to avoid playing him in case it had something illegal in it.

A genuine talent. I was gutted to see him leave. Hopefully for him he can recapture some of that form he showed for us a few years back. Could easily have been a top 5 player in the world. I know he left but I don’t get the hate he gets here sometimes. He’s never really slagged us off either in the press since he moved.
Loved sane when he was a blue.

On his day he was class , but too many off days to ever make it as a world class player.

you’d know in about 5 mins if he was up for it.

bit of a sulk imho. Hasn’t got the mindset to be a great.

On his day he was class , but too many off days to ever make it as a world class player.

you’d know in about 5 mins if he was up for it.

bit of a sulk imho. Hasn’t got the mindset to be a great.
Pep could have made him a great but it was obvious he didn't want to do what was asked of him. A great pity because he has the talent but probably not the mindset.

He left City and I bet he now regrets his choice
What? Didn't you see his PR statement? Going to the rags is :-
A dream come true.
Something he has wanted since he was conceived
Just the thing he needs to become world class
A fantastic opportunity to work under the world's greatest coach.
Any other shit the PR guys can make up.
(Delete as appropriate)

What? Didn't you see his PR statement? Going to the rags is :-
A dream come true.
Something he has wanted since he was conceived
Just the thing he needs to become world class
A fantastic opportunity to work under the world's greatest coach.
Any other shit the PR guys can make up.
(Delete as appropriate)
We're not in the Sancho thread...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.