Leroy Sané

I don’t know about having his head turned or anything like that, but I got the impression that he’s not the sort to stay settled anywhere for long. Always moving on, looking for the next big thing. Similar to Anelka.

It takes more than talent to become a great.

bang on, his talent is unquestionable, I've said a few times on here, he has the highest ceiling of any young player I've seen, but his ability to achieve that is down to his attitude, and it seems he's fallen way short of what is required in that respect. It's a shame, but ultimately it's his own decision to make whether he settles for very good or knuckles down and becomes world class. Time is still on his side

It's incredible that I forgot about Sane existence completely.
One time I thought that he will become galactico type of player.

He was electric with us. One of my favourite players to watch, used to glide past players and outpace anybody that came up against him all while looking like he was going at 80-90% of his maximum speed. To top it off, he had the final ball too - whether that was a goal or an assist.

Real shame for him how it’s turned out.

Don’t feel sorry for Bayern after publicly tapping him up for months then underbidding knowing he wanted to go. They can get fucked and have a devaluing asset on their hands now.
One of my greatest pleasures over the last decade was watching Merlin slide a pass inside the opposing right-back for Leroy to run on to.

It was sublime football.

Ta, that is a shame , that injury was bad so it will be some of that ,he badly wanted the move so he must be trying to play well
Some of it will be injury related, but it sounds like the same problems that frustrated Pep before his injury. Losing possession, not pressing to win it back. Think it’s mainly he doesn’t have what it takes mentally.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.