Leroy Sané

Seriously. He wasn’t good enough before his injury. For me apart from De Bruyne he was the most talented player in the squad. He has everything to be one of the best in Europe. I read a lot about his poor mentality etc but I have never really got this impression or heard anyone apart from on here express these views however doesn’t mean they are false.

Sane is not the same player since his career-threatening injury. He has lost a significant amount of his blistering pace and that's what gave him the edge. It's a shame because I thought he was fantastic for us in our legendary 2017/18 team.

It’s sad to see but it seems he’s just given up on himself. He’s appallingly bad for Bayern looks like he just can not be arsed. no motivation to do anything loses possession. Looks a shell of the amazing youngster he was here. I reckon he’d love to come back here, he’s still friends with half the city team. but I doubt City would want him. Shame really thought he would be in the next best player conversation.

I would take him back, he still has a lot to learn, but plenty of years to do it in.

Seriously. He wasn’t good enough before his injury. For me apart from De Bruyne he was the most talented player in the squad. He has everything to be one of the best in Europe. I read a lot about his poor mentality etc but I have never really got this impression or heard anyone apart from on here express these views however doesn’t mean they are false.
Talented ... but bone fucking idle !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.