Leroy Sané

Don’t want him back but don’t want him at Chelsea either because this guy will come back to haunt us if he goes there .
No he wouldn't, he was an exceptional talent before his injury....now another perfect example of why not to buy a player who has had a bad injury.....they are so rarely the same pre injury player.

No he wouldn't, he was an exceptional talent before his injury....now another perfect example of why not to buy a player who has had a bad injury.....they are so rarely the same pre injury player.
espescially when an integral part of their game is blistering pace, lose a bit of that and there is not so much to fall back on, imo. As usual, when a player wants to leave , a sizable section of fans turn on them, Raz for instance with the dipper bus-wreckers.

Completely agree.

As I said, moody and weak mentality. We don’t need that, good riddance.
And yet he wasn’t weak when we needed it most against the dippers at home or when drawing 0-0 at the swamp. Sorry mate you talking shite. Pre-injury Sane was a genuine match winner. I think Sterling has been superb for us but I would always have backed Leroy to score a goal when it really mattered over Raz. Bores me reading people say he had an attitude. It’s only because he was so good people claim he didn’t put it in all the time. The lad raised expectations he had so much ability.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.