Leroy Sané

People really hating someone who wanted to live closer to his fam. He never made trouble or called anybody out in the club. He left because he wanted to live near his parents or go back to his home country. Nothing wrong with it. Beside that I think Pep and Sané just didn‘t get along well. There were several reasons .
one could be that when Sterling had a bad game he still started while Sané had to sit on the bench once he had a bad game.
Don‘t know why people always coming with that attitude thing. Whenever purely talented players don‘t play well or don‘t have the body language people want to see they say that they have an „attitude“.

People really hating someone who wanted to live closer to his fam. He never made trouble or called anybody out in the club. He left because he wanted to live near his parents or go back to his home country. Nothing wrong with it. Beside that I think Pep and Sané just didn‘t get along well. There were several reasons .
one could be that when Sterling had a bad game he still started while Sané had to sit on the bench once he had a bad game.
Don‘t know why people always coming with that attitude thing. Whenever purely talented players don‘t play well or don‘t have the body language people want to see they say that they have an „attitude“.
You're sincerely
Leroy's Mum

Very fair point about Sterling. Every teacher has their pets and also the kid they seem to single out and pick on

Wahh wahh wahh
Yeah aight. Got nothing better to say eh. Hope u don‘t get mad like that too when Bernardo leaves next season since he wants to live closer to Portugal in a warm weather. The first three letters of your name are program I guess .

That wasn't the post he quoted smartarse if you read back. Like the original poster if you're going to quote somebody and mock what they post, quote the correct section.
You quoted it in agreement with a post that stated “he’s dead to me”, then admitted you didn’t read the whole post when I included you in that bizarre statement.

Enjoy your day.

You quoted it in agreement with a post that stated “he’s dead to me”, then admitted you didn’t read the whole post when I included you in that bizarre statement.

Enjoy your day.

You didn't quote my post where I said he's dead to me though did you? You quoted my later one. As I said if your going to mock something I said, to reinforce your point at least quote the statement where I said it not a different one.

Your mate billymumphry quoted the correct one. The term dead to me is correct. Once a player doesn't play for us anymore I'm not interested in what they do, unless they are playing against us. they are irrelevant

Last edited:
Very fair point about Sterling. Every teacher has their pets and also the kid they seem to single out and pick on
Sterling still offers pressing defensively and for the ball to try again, once Sane's head went down you might as well have played with 10 men.

Let's be civil, we're all City fans here!
We differ in opinion, as I said i'm thankful for his past goals especially the one versus the dippers.

BUT... he was our ****, now he's a red ****, playing for the German rags, so forgive me if I don't wish him well!
Yes that's the German rags who have been plotting our demise with the Premier league red tops, fuck em all!!

He was mentally weak, the clamor for Bayern and submission to his Mothers will showed this, he’s not the Messiah, he’s a very naughty boy who hopefully his best playing days are behind him.

That said if he was to ever pull on the blue shirt, I'll support him as he'd be our **** again!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.