Leroy Sané

My 2 cents on the attitude issues at this time: players with absurd natural talent typically develop some ego coming through the academy. He scored against Madrid age 19 in the Champions League, and he was still so, so young when he played for us.

Pep definitely influenced Sane's development as the player himself stated after moving to Bayern. It's a shame that we lost him but he is quality as Pep knew when he decided to bring him to City.

He never had attitude issues.

Weird how some people keep pretending he didnt have issues when everyone could see him and pep screaming at each other during matches, everyone has seen the documentary where Pep starts right at him and says "if you hate me that's fine" and his coaches at Bayern and teammates at Germany have all said he has attitude issues.

This is a direct quote from Pep.

It's about his mental attitude. If he wants to keep improving, if he wants everyone to see how much he has progressed, then first he has to accept there is room for improvement and apply himself.

The evidence that he was being held back by his attitude is overwhelming.

And its nice that he's gotten over it, and he's getting praise for it off the pitch and for his form on it. Shame he didn't get over it here and I'm glad we wont have to play him very often.

Given the way hes been talking about Pep in the press during this return to form, I expect we're only a few weeks away from Leroy himself saying his attitude has improved and you and the rest would still deny it.

Last edited:
Weird how some people keep pretending he didnt have issues when everyone could see him and pep screaming at each other during matches, everyone has seen the documentary where Pep starts right at him and says "if you hate me that's fine" and his coaches at Bayern and teammates at Germany have all said he has attitude issues.

This is a direct quote from Pep.

It's about his mental attitude. If he wants to keep improving, if he wants everyone to see how much he has progressed, then first he has to accept there is room for improvement and apply himself.

The evidence that he was being held back by his attitude is overwhelming.

And its nice that he's gotten over it, and he's getting praise for it off the pitch and for his form on it. Shame he didn't get over it here and I'm glad we wont have to play him very often.

Given the way hes been talking about Pep in the press during this return to form, I expect we're only a few weeks away from Leroy himself saying his attitude has improved and you and the rest would still deny it.

He never had attitude issues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.