Leroy Sané

It will for all of us, but then so will the domestic clean sweep. So will last season too when we played every possible game but one. Yes it was great but the team haven’t dwelt on it and have moved on as have a lot of that team of which Sane was a part, but he’s gone and we have other great players, some better than Sane IMO to get behind now.
You do understand this is the Leroy Sane thread, so posters praising him and not other City players is due to that very fact, you coming out and saying we have great players now and we win things now, well some of us miss that explosive burst watching Leroy, and that’s what some are reminiscing about.

You do understand this is the Leroy Sane thread, so posters praising him and not other City players is due to that very fact, you coming out and saying we have great players now and we win things now, well some of us miss that explosive burst watching Leroy, and that’s what some are reminiscing about.
Yes,and my opinion is that his importance to us is being overstated. That's my opinion on Sane in the Sane thread.

I remember few years ago many didn't accept the fact that Leroy is better than Raheem.
Raz outperformed Sané for 3 or 4 years straight so it's hardly a surprise.
Sané always had more natural ability but Sterling's team-work, work-rate and (when on form) goalscoring, put Leroy to shame in many ways.

Both top players at their best and we are in the first period since 17/18 where Sané is outperforming Sterling.

Because after buying Mahrez, Pep gave the LW position to Sterling.
It was Bernardo he gave the wide right position to not Mahrez with Sterling left.Why do you think he did that ? My guess he thought it made the team better. The domestic treble tells me he was right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.