Leroy Sané

Would you have Sane back?

• Total voters
Exactly the opposite imo. Sane was never indulged to the level Raheem was in terms of keeping his place after a run of iffy form

And that was down to work ethic and attitude I think. On his day Sané was breathtaking to watch but when the going got tough his body language on the pitch would totally change. Sterling works his socks off and keeps chipping away whatever the circumstances. Pep prefers fighters to sulkers.

Maybe he has done a bit of growing up? realised the grass aint greener? wants to try and rectify his fuck up?

Id take him back in a heart beat.....find a more talented winger that we know would fit seamlessly into our side.And then add the fact Haaland will now be on the end of his brilliance.

Oh yes!

Maybe he has done a bit of growing up? realised the grass aint greener? wants to try and rectify his fuck up?

Id take him back in a heart beat.....find a more talented winger that we know would fit seamlessly into our side.And then add the fact Haaland will now be on the end of his brilliance.

Oh yes!
I love the guy but I think that ship has sailed.
Bingo is a huge fan, would sicken me to see him rock up at the cult one day. And maybe Arteta might take a punt? Though as other have said his wages would be a problem

And that was down to work ethic and attitude I think. On his day Sané was breathtaking to watch but when the going got tough his body language on the pitch would totally change. Sterling works his socks off and keeps chipping away whatever the circumstances. Pep prefers fighters to sulkers.
If that is how you see it so be it, i could not say you are wrong , I always took it that Pep pulling him us because. Pep believed he could be better, Sterling might have ran more than Sane but Sane actually put a tackle in, something Sterling has just started doing.

I love the guy but I think that ship has sailed.
Bingo is a huge fan, would sicken me to see him rock up at the cult one day. And maybe Arteta might take a punt? Though as other have said his wages would be a problem

He's a proper winger in my book,he has the lot - pace,skill,ability to retain the ball,and a goal threat......something we never replaced and something we are missing.On the counter or as an outlet few are better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.