Leroy Sane - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really, really excited to see what Leroy can do this summer as well as next season. I know Reus is a mature player and unfortunately had to miss out in Brazil, but Low might find it difficult to not start Sane at LW

Sterlings had a better season and probably is the better player at the minute. Despite Sanes inconsistency, I still think Sane will end up being the better out of the two. A few improvements to his game and he will be unstoppable. Has anyone noticed that Sane tries out different shooting techniques in the warm ups compared to the other players? He always varies his shooting, that’s what I like to see. Shows he’s always trying to improve.

Plays like that and he's unplayable.

Hopefully with Mendy back providing width from fullback it'll let him switch sides more often; more opportunities to shoot cutting in and vice versa for Sterling.

Really, really excited to see what Leroy can do this summer as well as next season. I know Reus is a mature player and unfortunately had to miss out in Brazil, but Low might find it difficult to not start Sane at LW

Seems to have a really lazy attitude for Germany. Whenever I have seem him play for them he doesn't make runs and walk about. Would be very lucky to start.

Seems to have a really lazy attitude for Germany. Whenever I have seem him play for them he doesn't make runs and walk about. Would be very lucky to start.

He is pretty lazy for us also in some occasions ,i´ve got pissed off quite many times this season ,when he stops his running even though he would have made it, hate that kind of thing

I watch him week in week out.
He's only a kid basically.
Very similar to what Ronaldo was.
Could he be the next Ronaldo.
I truely hope so.
PS. . Ronaldo was a **** at the rags in my opinion but if he gets the winner against the dippers I'll be delighted.

Sané in my honest opinion will become the best player in the world in the next few seasons, he is exceptional.

Last edited:
I just watched a "25 best City goals of the season" video, and it was amazing how many great goals he's scored for us.

I'm sure he can get loads better, too - he has the odd brain fart where he passes straight out or miscontrols the ball needlessly.

Quite harsh on here. The lad has been exceptional for his age in his first 2 years. Could go on to be our best player in a squad of gems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.