Leroy Sane - 2018/2019 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Müller also spoke about Leroy Sané, who was left out of the squad during the World Cup, and said that he believes the youngster has tremendous talent and could help the national team a great deal in the future:

He’s an exceptional talent with abilities that only very few people possess. I think Leroy is mature enough, and I have great confidence in him for the future. [It’s the team’s responsability] that we help him to reach his optimum level of performance with the national tema. Everyone is called upon to do so, not just Leroy.

https://www.bavarianfootballworks.c...leroy-sane-winger-niko-kovac-champions-league

Leroy desperately needs game time. His child has arrived safe and sound, hopefully he will be raring to go now. Really would like to see him push on from last seasons performance and be the player he can be.

That early Leroy goal was the perfect start to the game. It took the stress off of him and allowed him to play his game and forget all the nonsense surrounding him. I thought he was his usual self...a threat and a damn problem for defenses...

I'd like to see him improve his pressing, tackling, and work rate because he could be incredible at it with his athleticism.

Pep on Sané: "Even in the period he didn't play, we never doubted Leroy's quality. He showed us many times, especially last season. And today he played so good. He's 22-years-old and sometimes these things [loss of form] happen at his age."

Got an absolute bollocking from walker at the end and rightfully so. As good as he was for most of the match he really let's himself down off the ball, something you don't see on the telly. Beginning of first half and after Delph went off he left us in danger a few times.

Flashes of his brilliance, but deserved walker having a go at him after final whistle.

Got an absolute bollocking from walker at the end and rightfully so. As good as he was for most of the match he really let's himself down off the ball, something you don't see on the telly. Beginning of first half and after Delph went off he left us in danger a few times.

Flashes of his brilliance, but deserved walker having a go at him after final whistle.

Walker needs to think about his own game to be honest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.