Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reports that Wenger wants the job, and Bayern are interested and he maybe appointed on short-term basis.

I know that Bayern's transfer strategy is pursued largely independent of the coach, but if you were Leroy Sane, would you move to Bayern now? It's an inferior side whose star players have retired. Meanwhile Neuer and Muller are also getting old. Lewandowski still scoring wonderful goals, but he is 31.

It would be a bad move for Leroy in my opinion. If he stays at City he will develop into a star and that is almost a given. Bayern has become a risky move.

Reports that Wenger wants the job, and Bayern are interested and he maybe appointed on short-term basis.

I know that Bayern's transfer strategy is pursued largely independent of the coach, but if you were Leroy Sane, would you move to Bayern now? It's an inferior side whose star players have retired. Meanwhile Neuer and Muller are also getting old. Lewandowski still scoring wonderful goals, but he is 31.

It would be a bad move for Leroy in my opinion. If he stays at City he will develop into a star and that is almost a given. Bayern has become a risky move.

Agree 100%. If Wenger gets the job, you've got to hope leroy has a think about if it's really in his best interests. I cant see him developing there, and we will no doubt offer him parity with what the German rags are offering unless they have bust their structure wide open.

I tried watching the Bayern CL game before ours. Really tedious game. Olympiakos spent the entire game defending and Bayern struggled to break them down. Bayern really miss Robben and Ribery. Their best two players were Lewandowski who scored a fantastic strikers goal, and KIngsley Coman who showed a lot of individual flair but 2-3 seasons ago they'd have put 5 past Olympiakos no problem. They look laboured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.