Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t wait to have him back. We’re scoring goals still but we just don’t look like the same side without Leroy on the left wing. I suppose you don’t realise how important he is to us until he’s not there. We miss that outright pace on the counter attack and the balance of having a naturally left footed player on the left, having inverted wingers slows the game down too much sometimes for my liking.

Just hope the lad signs a new contract and stays but if he wants to leave let him go. As important as he is, no one is bigger than the team as a whole.

Just watched the replay of Leroy scoring the winning goal against Liverpool last season.

Damn it would have been good to have him for Sunday.

Leroy Sané is stepping up his injury recovery in Los Angeles. Both his doctors in Germany and City’s conditioning staff are pleased with how quickly he is progressing and the player is way ahead of schedule. [@mcgrathmike]
Yessssssss! Sane to play Sunday!!!!!!

Latest Bild rumour is that Bayern will try to get Erik Ten Haag as coach from next summer. Until then some sort of interim solution is required, most likely Herr Flick in my humble opinion. Ten Haag is a good coach and if it happens I am afraid they will have a better chance of pulling Leroy down there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.