Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to really criticise him too much if he did want to leave, he's a world class talent who should be starting for one of Europe's best sides not a bench player. It'd be a real shame if we can't convince him to stay though because we look very predictable playing with inverted wingers. He gives us natural width and that bit of magic we're sorely lacking at the moment.

In a talanted suqad at the very top (which we were the past two seasons) unless you are ronaldo/messi level you will always be on the bench at some point...even Kun spent some games on the bench as did B. Silva... two far more prolific and established (Kun) players

Leroys attitude stinks a bit Im afraid of being a bit of a slapped arse.

I agree he is a phenominal talent but he needs to realise that when you play at the top level you have to work hard as well (and he doesnt have that on the pitch at times) -i lost count of the times Pep used to go nuts at him for not tracking back - compare this and him to sterling.....thats why he was benched at times

Id love him to stay be he wont unless Bayern decide they dont want him due to the injury

In a talanted suqad at the very top (which we were the past two seasons) unless you are ronaldo/messi level you will always be on the bench at some point...even Kun spent some games on the bench as did B. Silva... two far more prolific and established (Kun) players

Leroys attitude stinks a bit Im afraid of being a bit of a slapped arse.

I agree he is a phenominal talent but he needs to realise that when you play at the top level you have to work hard as well (and he doesnt have that on the pitch at times) -i lost count of the times Pep used to go nuts at him for not tracking back - compare this and him to sterling.....thats why he was benched at times

Id love him to stay be he wont unless Bayern decide they dont want him due to the injury
Slapped arse he may be but give me Leroy on the wing over Mahrez or Bernie every day of the week. If he started over these two we wouldn’t have a problem with his contract. Imagine him watching some of these simply feeble displays and thinking I am behind these guys in Peps thinking. No wonder he wants out.

Slapped arse he may be but give me Leroy on the wing over Mahrez or Bernie every day of the week. If he started over these two we wouldn’t have a problem with his contract. Imagine him watching some of these simply feeble displays and thinking I am behind these guys in Peps thinking. No wonder he wants out.
He was behind those players when we won almost everything.

We miss him dearly, biggest game changer behind KDB in my opinion, with the highest potential in the whole squad. Hurry back Leroy.

We miss him dearly, biggest game changer behind KDB in my opinion, with the highest potential in the whole squad. Hurry back Leroy.
It’s like people are forgetting he’d rather play for another club. He isn’t going to come back and bust a gut. Forget Leroy, he’ll be part of City’s past soon enough.

Oh I agree ud rather have sane on the wing more than any of our other options but i think its host lack of effort off the ball and a poor attitude that has previously prevented that. He too goes missing in games unlike b.silva who no matter how bad he is playing will run through walls...that's why he was on the bench.

Doubt Sane will go anywhere until the summer and he needs to show what he can do to make sure he makes the German squad for the euro's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.