Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's been a huge loss for us this season. Would love to see him stay an sign a new deal, but I think he'll almost certainly leave next summer.

Big game player. I'd still move heaven and earth to try and keep him.

he can be anything he wants to be, and the talent is dripping from his boots, but so was mario and we all seen what happened to him
having the talent is not enough ? and the desire has to come from the heart to play for a club and manager, and that is the key with sane does he want to play for pep and manchester city, if he did then there be no question marks hanging around the lad, he would sign a long term deal and put it to bed that he is off to munich

He's exactly what the team needs at this moment. He lost his place to Sterling and Bernardo but I think he is good enough to be a regular on the left wing.

Why would any fan want to sell him? Name a better winger in the Premier League.

He's probably just concentrating now on getting fit and then making the most of 2020. If he is back in the side in 2020, why wouldn't he sign up?

He's exactly what the team needs at this moment. He lost his place to Sterling and Bernardo but I think he is good enough to be a regular on the left wing.

Why would any fan want to sell him? Name a better winger in the Premier League.
Sterling.

I don't think he is a team player and rarely tracks back so, given his injury situation, I would be delighted if we get £75 million plus for him.
He's a winger, his job is to score, assist and stretch play. He does that as well as any other player in the league. I guarantee he halts more opponents attacks just by the virtue of him breaking at them keeps them in their own half.

Stones, Mendy & Gundogan can't defend either and that's half their job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.