Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Sane does leave Sancho would be a decent replacement. Not sure if Sancho would come back though?
Don’t think Pep would consider him doesn’t seem to have the work ethic and attitude to succeed in a Pep team. Had run ins here about attitude and timekeeping prior to forcing his move and it would seem this hasn’t improved.

Don’t think Pep would consider him doesn’t seem to have the work ethic and attitude to succeed in a Pep team. Had run ins here about attitude and timekeeping prior to forcing his move and it would seem this hasn’t improved.
I would like to think under Pep's tutelage his attitude would change, one things for sure the lad has talent

I think he’s fit, a deals been done for January so they don’t want to risk him.

Answers on a postcard

i don't see myself this winter ?? and sane if sane wants a move and city want top dollar he will have too prove he is fit enough, so Munich will hold out to see him in a run of games and then try in the summer, also pep said nothing happening in the winter transfer market from city, so why let sane leave if we can get 3 months out of him with the champions league and cups this season

I would like to think under Pep's tutelage his attitude would change, one things for sure the lad has talent
Just my opinion but Pep doesn’t appear to give time to Billy big bollocks types he always seems to get them out of a club when he arrives so wouldn’t think he would be thinking of buying in that attitude.

Yep, sign up or thanks for the memories situation here. I think we will do extremely well to get that amount for him though.
Why Jadon Sancho, who by the way isn’t in the same class for me, is being quoted at 100 million plus. I know he only has a year left on his contract but surely we need to be getting top dollar for him.

yeah i cant get my head round the sancho one tbh. He left because he didnt see himself being a regular starter at city, 3 years down the line and i'm not sure what has really changed?
He wont start week in week out

if we have a buyback clause then it would make sense to to asked the question ?? but for me the lad and his agent are ****s ? and city and pep got done over and we got nothing but bad press about letting him leave, but the truth was he wanted out because of no guarantees of a first team place, and because of his age and city having sterling sane jesus B.silva D.silva KDB all wanting starting places and well ahead of him, so spat his dummy out and refused to play or go on pre-season

so i don't see city or pep every wanting somebody like that around the camp. if he was told your not playing this week i could see him kicking off

Can we stop discussing transfer fees for a player I just want to see fit and playing for Man City? No finer sight in football than seeing Leroy Sane on the counter-attack with the ball at his feet. Remember that goal against Liverpool?

City have money to burn now. The money is no good to us. I want to see City win stuff, and that means having the best players, and Leroy Sane is a top talent. Sure there are other special players too (like Sancho) but for the time being Sane is a blue. Let's support him until it's clear he's leaving. He has to get fit and playing for Man City first. If he ends up winning Cups with City and scoring the winning goals in big matches he and you might think differently. Football changes very quickly. I am sure Leroy knows that and just concentrates on being the best footballer he can be.

if we have a buyback clause then it would make sense to to asked the question ?? but for me the lad and his agent are ****s ? and city and pep got done over and we got nothing but bad press about letting him leave, but the truth was he wanted out because of no guarantees of a first team place, and because of his age and city having sterling sane jesus B.silva D.silva KDB all wanting starting places and well ahead of him, so spat his dummy out and refused to play or go on pre-season

so i don't see city or pep every wanting somebody like that around the camp. if he was told your not playing this week i could see him kicking off
My instinct is the same as yours but perhaps it was Dortmund's offer that swayed the lad in the first place?

City did after all negotiate these clauses in his contract. Why did we bother if we had no interest in the player?

Leroy Sane is a City player though so it seems quite a step to start talking about Sancho at this stage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.